Our first week home with Marlee has been such a blessing. We have worked out a schedule where I am on night duty and then James stays up with her after her 8:00am feeding so I can take a 2-3 hour nap. We haven't been near as tired as we thought we would be and we are just loving every minute of our new family. Every time she wakes me up at night it makes me smile from ear to ear. I just can't believe God made this miracle just for me. It is just awesome. She doesn't do much except eat, sleep, coo, eat some more, sleep, look around, repeat.
Two of her favorite things: being swaddled and hanging out in her bouncy seat
Two of her favorite things: being swaddled and hanging out in her bouncy seat
This hat was Dad's favorite gift. If it were up to him, she would wear this every day.
Even though she is too small to lift her head, the nurse at the hospital said we could start "tummy time" right away, so we laid her on her tummy this week. She loved it.
What is there not to love about a baby bottom?
Frank has really taken a liking to her. He checks on her often and likes to be close. I think they are going to be best friends.
Our first bath was a huge success. We learned to keep her swaddled in her towel at our child birth classes and I think that made a big difference. She was so content.

James is hands down the best father in the world. I just love watching them bond...it melts my heart.
What is there not to love about a baby bottom?
Frank has really taken a liking to her. He checks on her often and likes to be close. I think they are going to be best friends.
Our first bath was a huge success. We learned to keep her swaddled in her towel at our child birth classes and I think that made a big difference. She was so content.

James is hands down the best father in the world. I just love watching them bond...it melts my heart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment