We are finally getting some warmer days and we are loving the outdoors. I think Marlee would stay outside all day long if I would let her. I bought the girl some matching shades. Laynie doesn't wear hers much because she would rather just chew on them.
Marlee LOVES to go to the park. She just goes from one thing to the next, saying, "Momma! 'mon!!"
Here she is saying "Look Momma! An airplane in the sky!"
I would love for both to cooperate in the stroller so I could get some excercise, but Laynie only lasts about half a mile. Funny how Marlee hated the stroller and Laynie was great in the stroller and now they have switched.
And Marlee is all about pushing this stroller. It is currently in our house. She pushes it all over the house and she notices if I try to put it up.
I bought a kite for Marlee. Here's how that went.
0 comments:
Post a Comment