Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Laynie is 11 Months Old

 
 
 
She is a moving target these days so this was the best I could do!
Wearing 9-12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
crawling really fast.  Dada said she crawls like a banji.
Standing for lengths at a time.  She really wants to take off and walk, but crawling is a safer option.
Sleeping awesome! From 8:00pm-7:00am.  Sometimes I can rock her for a little bit, but most of the time she just wants me to put her in her bed.
Takes two naps a day around 10:00 and 2:00 if we are home all day.  Otherwise, just whenever we can squeeze them in.
Loves to play in the refrigerator
Says "uh,oh." and "Dada" and stills growls kind of like Chewbacca.
Still stuck to me like glue, but getting better at venturing out on her own
Her new favorite toy:
Eating everything like a champ.  She definitely loves fruit (mainly bananas and blueberries) and yogurt best
Loves story time at night and will look at the book and then look up at me the whole time we are reading
Bath time is her favorite.  She stands by the tub and squeals until I put her in.
Has two teeth
I have thrown all of her lovies in her bed, but I'm pretty sure the owl with her name on it is her favorite.  She just grins when she spots it.  I'm going to need to find another one.
She is such a sweet baby and people tell us that all of the time.  I wish I could just freeze time and keep her at this sweet age.  We love her so much!!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs