Friday, August 29, 2014

Laynie is 12 Months Old


 This little girl DOES NOT want to sit next to her chalkboard
Wearing 12-18 months clothes and size 3 diapers
Still mostly crawling, but starting to take steps.  She usually starts out with a few steps and then falls and crawls.
Sleeping awesome! From 8:00pm-7:00am.  Sometimes I can rock her for a little bit, but most of the time she just wants me to put her in her bed.
Takes two naps a day around 10:00 and 2:00 if we are home all day.  Otherwise, just whenever we can squeeze them in.
Still loves to play in the refrigerator and will pull out whatever she can
Likes to make noises with me
Eating everything like a champ.  Freaks out when I get out a banana or some blueberries
Loves story time at night and also likes to sit and read during the day
Still loves bath time is her favorite.  She stands by the tub and squeals until I put her in.
Has two teeth and working on a third
Transitioning to whole milk.  I wanted to be done nursing by the time we went to the beach, so we are doing about 1/2 and 1/2 right now.  She will not drink milk cold.
Loves to laugh and play with her big sister
Last month I was pretty sure the owl with her name on it is her favorite, but this month it has been this bear.  She crawls all over the house with it.
We have had so many changes in the last week that it has been a little much for me.  Turning one, switching to whole milk, no more bottles, starting to walk, new class at school...all in one week!  I was a little emotional, I'm not gonna lie.  I love to watch her grow up, but she is my last baby and it is hard to let things go this time around.  And it doesn't help that she is so darn sweet.  I love you to pieces Laynie, aka Laynie Lou, aka Lou Lou, aka Lou Lou Bird.


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs