Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Learning to Control My Head

Our pretty girl is really getting ahold of her head. Judging by her expression, it must feel good to sit up.

She's also starting to fatten up. I do believe she will be out of the 25th percentile on our next doctor's visit. Look at those chunky legs! I love it!

I bought her some sunglasses yesterday. Cracks me up.
Going shopping with mom

She still loves bath time, but I can't get her to smile for the camera. It's just so relaxing.

I got this, Mom. I can hold my head up like a big girl.


She likes tummy time for about one minute. Then she's over it.
A break from tummy time to get some kisses from DadPaula and Alex came to visit last weekend. She loves visitors...when they come at her convenience (during her happy awake time). Little stinker.


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs