Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 Months Old

After we took these pictures, I noticed that her onesie was size 6-9 months. I was wondering why it was so big on her!
Some Stats:

I don't know what she weighs, but I'm thinking she has definitely moved out of the 25th percentile. She graduated to size 3-6 month clothes right at 12 weeks, mainly because she is getting so long.

Still smiles a lot. She is such a happy baby...when she is rested.

Sleeps a 6-8 hour stretch at night; mostly 6.5-7 hours.

Eats about 5 ounces every 4 hours and takes three naps a day. Some days she takes good naps and some days it is quite the struggle.


Rolled over (from stomach to back) for the first time at exactly 12 weeks and has rolled over twice since then. I have a video if I can figure out how to upload it.


Enjoys going out and about to run errands, but would rather be home when it is time for her nap. There are too many distractions out there.


We started a nighttime routine of reading her a book and she loves it. She either stares at the pretty pictures or stares at us and smiles at our animations.


Still enjoys her bath and has started splashing with her feet. Still not a fan of the after bath routine. Sometimes we can get through it without a fit if I hurry.


Loves going for walks. On pretty days, we walk for 30-40 minutes.


Has discovered her hands and sucks on them a lot. Especially her right hand. Sometimes she can get her whole fist in her mouth.


Really wants to grab things in front of her and concentrates so hard. She's almost there.


Ma gave her a glow worm that is by far her favorite toy. She lights up every time it lights up and it is the sweetest thing ever.


She has pretty good head control and enjoys the new view of her world when we prop her up on the couch or a chair. She will sit there for quite a while and look around.


She has recently started noticing her feet.


We have slowly been moving away from the swaddle and she is napping right now for the first time without it. She's going on 30 minutes...not bad.


She has stopped spitting up so much which is great because now she can dress up...even if we don't have anywhere to go.




0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs