Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Few of Marlee's Favorite Things

We still ready a book every night (unless she is just too tired). James and I alternate who reads and she just stares at the book with wide eyes.She doesn't like being left out so sometimes we eat dinner like this. She loves it.She still loves to lie underneath her jungle gym and if the mirror catches her eye, she will stare at herself forever and just coo and smile. She's so vain.


We let her watch Baby Einstein for the first time this morning and it was a huge success. She sat there for 30 minutes like there was nowhere in the world she would rather be. It was awesome watching her smile at all of the sea creatures.



Her glow worm makes her so happy. She lights up every time it lights up. It is the most innocent and sweetest thing I have ever seen. It truly melts my heart.
And I'm adding this one because this is on our way to a lunch date with Dad. I promise it is one of her favorite things, too. It's all fun and games until I pull out my phone to take a picture.


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs