Friday, May 4, 2012

5 Months Old

No smiles for Mom, but Aunt Paula stopped by and got her to smile.  Aunt Paula is so funny.

Marlee weighs a whopping 14 pounds!  She is in the 25th percentile in both weight and height.  She is so little and we love it.

Still wearing 3-6 month clothes and a size 2 diaper

Into squealing at the moment...loud squealing.

Still sleeping 9 hours at night and eating 5 ounces every four hours.  She had oatmeal for the first time this morning and loved it.  We are hoping it agrees with her stomach better than the rice cereal.

Has started falling asleep on her own during playtime.  I will be making dinner or doing chores and it will get quiet.  When I go check on her, she has rolled over on her tummy and fallen asleep.  Thumb in mouth, of course.  She has also started falling asleep (and staying asleep) in public.  This makes Mom very happy.

Likes rocking again and this makes Mom happy, too

Loves her exersaucer and her johnny jump up.  She has started to get a little bounce going.

Still hasn't rolled over stomach to back again.  And it's not from lack of tummy time because she spends a lot of time on her tummy.  I think she just likes it there. 

Reaches for all of her toys and examines them with her hands and mouth

Enjoys standing up like a big girl any chance she can get

James said this week that 5 months is his favorite age and I have to agree.  Of course, I say that every month. :)  She is so interactive now and her smile and giggle make my heart smile.  Life is so good.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs