Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

Memaw and Papaw went to Bernie this week, so we spent 4th of July with the Gradys.  We started off the day with a little swimming at Ma & Pa's house.  Marlee prefers the steps over her floatie or the open water.
 We went to visit Hadley and Marlee was all smiles
  until we sat her next to Hadley.  Then she decided she it was nap time (aka started sucking her thumb).  So, no pic with Hadley.  Maybe next time.

Then we went over to the Colman's for a 4th of July BBQ
 Look at this sweet girl and her Ma 
Marlee didn't quite make it up long enough to see her first fireworks.  And there was a burn ban anyway, so she didn't miss much.  I think it was the first 4th of July ever that I went to sleep without hearing fireworks all night...very strange.  Anyway, I can't wait to show her some sparklers next year.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs