Here is my sweet baby girl at eleven months old....
It is harder than ever to get a good picture of her because she would rather be doing other things, but gosh, I just love her to pieces!

Still wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diaper.
SO close to walking and so proud of herself. She walked 13 steps last night!!!
Still sleeping 11 hours at night, from 8:00pm to 7:00am and has started taking two naps a day at 10:00 and 2:00...usually ranging from one hour to two hours. Although, she did take a three hour nap the other day and we were beside ourselves. It's good to have a good napper, but her naps change like the wind, so we'll see.
Still drinks 6oz every four hours/four times a day and still LOVES fruit...all fruit. She even grunted when I put bananas in my shopping cart this week because she wanted to eat a banana right then and there. She doesn't love much of anything else. The only other foods she enjoys are cheese pizza, grilled cheese, cheese quesadilla, plain cheese...pretty much anything cheese (just like her Momma)...and turkey lunch meat, hot dogs, and peas & carrots. That's it.
Into pointing. She points at everything.
LOVES to read. We read Goodnight Moon and I Love You Through and Through every night and then we pray. Our prayer is still really short and she is getting more accustomed to it. We read Jungle and Where is Baby's Belly Button throughout the day. She will grab one of these books and point and talk and then grunt, wanting us to read it to her. She is so attentive and then will grunt when it is over because she wants to read it again...and again. We have them memorized. I have tried to throw other books into the mix, but she isn't interested.
LOVES to read. We read Goodnight Moon and I Love You Through and Through every night and then we pray. Our prayer is still really short and she is getting more accustomed to it. We read Jungle and Where is Baby's Belly Button throughout the day. She will grab one of these books and point and talk and then grunt, wanting us to read it to her. She is so attentive and then will grunt when it is over because she wants to read it again...and again. We have them memorized. I have tried to throw other books into the mix, but she isn't interested.
Loves to get in the refrigerator. If the door is open, she darts that way.
Has narrowed her lovies down to her monkey blanket. It is by far her favorite. She grabs the corner and sucks her thumb when it is time to go down for a nap or bedtime. If she sees a lovie during playtime, she will grab it, suck her thumb for a minute, and then move on.
LOVES bathtime. She stands by the tub when I am running her water and screams. Once in the tub, her favorite toys are the shampoo bottle and the washcloth. Go figure.
Still loves to dance and swing her head. Especially to the Elmo's at Memaw's house.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost a year old!! It has been the best year of my life and I am enjoying my extra time with her during the day. She is awesome.
Has narrowed her lovies down to her monkey blanket. It is by far her favorite. She grabs the corner and sucks her thumb when it is time to go down for a nap or bedtime. If she sees a lovie during playtime, she will grab it, suck her thumb for a minute, and then move on.
LOVES bathtime. She stands by the tub when I am running her water and screams. Once in the tub, her favorite toys are the shampoo bottle and the washcloth. Go figure.
Still loves to dance and swing her head. Especially to the Elmo's at Memaw's house.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost a year old!! It has been the best year of my life and I am enjoying my extra time with her during the day. She is awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment