Monday, November 5, 2012

Fort Smith Birthdays

We have been to Fort Smith the past two weekends.  Once for Brad's/Dad's/Jess' Birthday dinner and once for James' Dad's Birthday dinner.  Wow, that a lot of apostrophes.  Anyway, here are some pictures. 
 Margaret scrapes apples for Marlee to eat and she LOVES it (in her new outfit that her Ma wanted to try on her...it's still a little big, but she'll grow into it).
 And you can't go to the Grady's house without a big belly laugh! 
 Sticking out her tongue with her Ma
It's always good to see Papaw!!
  She loves to rock in the little rocker at Memaw and Papaw's house
 And these two love to play together...I just can't get ever get a good picture of them!
 Sweet girl all dressed up for church that we never made it to.  We were going to go back up to Fayetteville to go to our church, but we left the car seat in her Ma's car...and she was already at her church.  Oh well, at least we attempted.  And I also have to add that Marlee took a 3 hour nap that morning.  What?!  I'm thinking it was because of the time change, but we'll take it!  James and I got ready for church (that we didn't go to) and watched an entire movie!!
 Look how big our princess is getting!!  I think she looks extra big in this picture, but she is definitely growing.  She has been drinking every drop of her bottles this past week and has been eating like crazy during her meals and it shows.  I think she is going through a major growth spurt.  I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her next appointment. 
 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs