Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Marlee Mae!

Marlee Mae turned 1 last Sunday.  My baby girl is one year old and I can honestly say that it has been the best year of my life.  We had some friends over Thursday night for spaghetti and Ferg and Cassie brought her first Birthday present.
 It was a three piece band set and she absolutely loves it.  She has been composing music ever since. ;)
We made her Birthday pancakes for breakfast Sunday morning
 Soon after this picture, she threw the pancake like a frisbee.  I guess she isn't used to food that isn't cut in pieces.  So, Frank enjoyed the Birthday pancake.
After breakfast, I set out a couple gifts from us.  She enjoyed this toy for about 2 minutes (I don't think she is quite old enough yet) and loved climbing into her new big girl car seat.
 Marlee watch Baby Einstein DVDs about 10 times (way over her 30 minutes per day limit) so Dad and I could get ready for her party.  I should give a big shout out to Pinterest for the decoration ideas.  It was a fantastic Winter Onederland!
Here is our snowflake princess ready to greet her guests
She had so much fun with all of her favorite people in one place
 
 
 
 
This picture absolutely cracks me up.  Her facial expression and the fact that she is just hanging out with one of her little friends.  I love it.


Marlee didn't care much about her presents, but she did love playing with the ribbon and eating the wrapping paper
But the cake was a hit.
 Happy Birthday to my sweet Marlee Mae.  Daddy and I love you so much and could not imagine our lives without you in it.  You bring us so much joy each and every day and when we are not with you, we are talking about you.  You are such a sponge and you want to be learning every second you are awake.  Your sweet smile and giggle are my favorite and they both usually lead me to give you 1,000 kisses.  I know you can't stay little forever, but it sure is awesome and I promise to continue to enjoy every second that I get to spend with you. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs