Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lights on the Square

Every year, Fayetteville decorates the downtown square with Christmas lights and it is absolutely beautiful.  Mom, James, and I took Marlee to look at the lights last Monday.  Here she is as we entered the square.
 Taking it all in
 And pointing to all of the lights
 We looked at one of Santa's reindeer
 Mom took a family picture.  Marlee is still pointing and I can't believe that I didn't get a picture of her and her Memaw.
 Marlee spent the majority of the time there running around in her squeaky shoes (showing off her new walking skills), talking to other kids, and giggling.
 Love this one
When she gets a little older, we will have to ride a pony and maybe a camel, go on a horse an carriage ride, eat some cotton candy and get a funnel cake. This year she was content with running around under the lights. :)


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs