Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Day with Mom

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my new job?  I work most of my hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday so Marlee and I have Wednesday and Friday to hang out together.  Since October, we have been spending most of that time playing inside, but now that it is warming up, we are able to do more.  I absolutely love that I get this time with Marlee.  I believe she has the best of both worlds.  She gets to socialize and learn at school and also learn one on one with me at home.  I have absolutely no regrets of leaving my full-time job to spend this quality time with her.  I can already tell that she will be better for it and I also think that I will be better for it.  Besides, no one ever said when looking back on life that they wished they would have worked more.

We went to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A today and then went to the park.  Here is my little munchkin before we left
 Eating her chicken nuggets!  She liked the nuggets and LOVED the cinnamon applesauce.
 Here we are at the park.  Both pictures are of her back because she is usually walking away from me, but I thought this one was precious.  The girl is on a mission!
 And here she is pointing to the tree.  We have been talking about trees in her books and she was all about the trees today.
 We pretty much go out for lunch, to the park, and on wagon rides for now.  I'm sure there will be more to do once she gets a little older, but for now, she is pretty content with just being outside.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs