Below are a few things that Marlee has started doing lately:
- She has learned several body parts: nose, eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, teeth, and belly button. She loves to show off her belly button to everyone
- Is saying Momma, Dada, Ma, Pa, cat, dog, bath, bubbles (buhbuh), tree (tee), ball, banana (nana)...(I feel like she says more, but that is all I can think of for now)
- Can put all of her shapes in her shape sorter. I have to tell her where they go, but she can get them in there.
- Can climb up her toddler slide and slide down all by herself
- Has to "warm up" in the morning. As soon as she wakes up, we get her milk and then we lay on the couch and watch Good Morning America. She will lay there anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before she is ready to start her day. And she doesn't want anyone to mess with her during that time. She is just like her Mama and Papaw.


0 comments:
Post a Comment