Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Adjusting to Our New Normal

We have spent the last two weeks adjusting to our new life as a family of four.  Laynie has been such a good baby so far.  She has one long stretch of sleep every night that ranges from 5-6 hours.  I am so thankful for that!
Since we've been home, Laynie has done a lot of snoozing. 
 Marlee walks up to her often and says "Hi".  She also shares her toys once in a while and says "uh-oh" if she notices that Laynie's pacifier is out of her mouth (and then she tries to put the pacifier back in Laynie's mouth...even if she is sleeping).
 Marlee usually watches Baby TV while I feed Laynie
But sometimes she wants to sit on my lap, too (and like to suck on Laynie's pacifiers)
And since I can't keep the best eye on her while I'm feeding Laynie, she ate a crayon the other day.  Oops!
It has been an adjustment, but we are starting to get the swing of things!  I am going to start working a few hours next week, so we will see how that goes.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs