Sitting up like a champ and grabbing everything in sight
Loves blowing bubbles and babbling and has started growling? It's hilarious.
Still likes to sleep with me holding her if she doesn't feel good or if she is overly tired
Loves watching Baby Einstein
Has started jumping in her jumparoo
Still loves her bed and will just talk and talk if she isn't tired and when she decides it is time, she just rolls over and goes to sleep. It's amazing.
We still read a book to her every night. She is interested now and will flap her arms because she is so excited. And she usually tries to eat the book.
Loves watching big sister and will just grin ear to ear
Has started some serious teething. I think a tooth is in her near future.
We are absolutely loving this age. She is such a content baby and her cheeks are so kissable!! She starts school in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for that. I know she is going to love it just as much as big sister. We love you to pieces, Laynie!!
Loves watching big sister and will just grin ear to ear
Has started some serious teething. I think a tooth is in her near future.
We are absolutely loving this age. She is such a content baby and her cheeks are so kissable!! She starts school in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for that. I know she is going to love it just as much as big sister. We love you to pieces, Laynie!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment