Friday, May 30, 2014

Laynie is 9 Months Old

Laynie is actually 9.5 months old, but I took these photos on her 9 month birthday and I will try to remember what she was doing as of 2 weeks ago. :)
 This girl is on the move
and pulling up

 
Wearing 9-12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
Length = below percentile 5 (she is so short!!)
Weight = between percentile 10 and 25  (and little like her big sister was)
Head Circumference = between percentile 10 and 25
crawling and pulling up!
Started sleeping through the night!!  She wakes up around 6:30am, so we will have to work on extending that a little, but I'm glad she finally dropped the middle of the night feeding (update...she stopped sleeping through the night.  She isn't eating at night, but still wanting some bonding time with me between 4am-6am.  The doctor said to make her cry, so I guess we will do that this weekend)
Still growling and squealing very LOUD
Loves to swing outside
Babbles all the time.  I SWEAR she said "Momma" Mother's Day weekend.  She is very attached to me right now.  I left the room and she said "Momma"...twice.  But hasn't said it since.  She probably just got lucky.
Gets SO EXCITED when Momma or Dada walk into the room
Loves to hold my hair.  She holds it when she is nursing and holds it when I am holding her (left thumb in her mouth and right hand holding Momma's hair.  How is that for security?)
Loves to bounce in the jumparoo
Eats baby food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Experimenting with Gerber puffs and a sippy cup
Will eat a bananas, strawberries, and grapes in her mesh feeder
Loves watching Baby Einstein...just the ocean one (just like sister)
Loves her bed and will hardly sleep anywhere else
We still read a book to her every night.  She doesn't try to eat it as much and acts interested
LOVES her big sister.  Her big sister is not such a fan of Laynie.
Has one tooth!
Started taking a bath with Marlee every night.  They have done so well in the bath together
We love Laynie to pieces and love watching her develop a little personality.  I don't think she is going to be near as shy as we once thought. ;)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs