Just a little bit of this and that:
We went to princess night at Chick-fil-A last week. Although it was super crowded and freezing cold, Marlee had an absolute blast. She got to ride in a carriage with a princess! She was so excited to see the horses and ride in the carriage. James was going to ride with her, but they said parents weren't allowed. We braced ourselves for a public meltdown, but she just hoped right up there and sat right next to the princess. She grinned the entire ride and when she got off, she said "That was FUN!!"
We took the boat out for a ride last weekend. The water was too cold for swimming, but Marlee loved the boat ride. She told all of her friends about it at school and keeps asking if we can go on the boat. We sure hope the girls love the lake as much as we do. We ate lunch at the marina afterwards and then went to the playground for a bit. The boat ride wore Laynie out. She slept through lunch.
Marlee LOVES to sing. We have a CD in the car with 100 kid's songs on it and she requests it every time we are in the car. She sings all day long. Her current favorite is "America"
Laynie loves it when I sing to her. We are just one big singing family!
A few things Marlee says that I don't want to forget:
"I want to get some milk and watch Dora right now." - This is upon waking up in the morning or after nap or before bed
"I missed it." - This goes for anything that she can't find
"You break my heart", accompanied with a tap of the heart. - Anytime she gets in trouble and we make her cry
"I wanna go super high." - Swinging. She loves to go fast.
And just because I love this video...here is Marlee with our babysitter. She cracks me up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment