Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Laynie is 10 Months Old

 
 I didn't get many pictures because she doesn't like to sit still anymore and she was wanting me to pick her up.  Surprise, surprise!
Wearing 9-12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
crawling fast and pulling up!
She is for real sleeping through the night now.  Whew! She sleeps from 7:30 or 8:00 to 6:30 or 7:00.  It is pure bliss.
She is a morning person, like her Dada.  She likes to wake up and hit the ground running.
Still growling and squealing very LOUD
Loves to swing outside
Babbling like crazy and loves it when I babble back
Stuck to me like glue.  It is flattering and exhausting all at the same time.
Still loves to hold my hair and also loves to hold her own.  She goes to sleep with her left thumb in her mouth and her right hand holding her hair.  I think she is going to be a little hair twirler.
Doesn't love her bouncearoo as much now that she is on the move.  She will sit there and watch her show, though.  She even fell asleep the other day in it.  This was the first time either of my babies have fallen asleep anywhere besides their beds or their car seats.
This light up wand is her favorite toy.  She crawls all around the house with it.
Eating table food and baby food.  She can eat cheerios, crackers, bread, and avocado pretty well, but spits almost everything else out.  But she tries really hard and concentrates to pick everything up.
Still loves her bed and will hardly sleep anywhere else.  I have stopped rocking her and started putting her in her bed completely awake.  She just grins at me and goes to sleep.  She is so sweet.
Loves story time at night and helps me turn the pages
Bath time is her favorite.  She stands by the tub and squeals until I put her in.
Still just has one tooth
We love you so much, Laynie!!  You are such a ray of sunshine and such a happy baby.  I wouldn't trade you for anything. ;)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs