We spent Memorial Day at Lake Ouachita...all 12 of us in a three bedroom trailer!! We made it work, but it is going to be tough once the little ones get older.
Laynie and Hayes DID NOT like their life jackets.
The girls had a good time on the boat just hanging out and playing in the baby pool.
It took a while to get Marlee, Laynie, Josie, and Hayes all asleep on the boat, but we finally succeeded. Marlee, of course, was the last to shut her eyes.
Both girls spent some quality time with Papaw
And some quality time with each other. ;)
Memaw and Papaw celebrated their 40th anniversary while we were there. I am so fortunate to have parents that have been together for so long. I wouldn't trade them for anything!!
We had a really good time at the lake but we were ready to get out of there on Sunday. I think the close corridors and cranky babies were getting the best of me and James. Haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment