I just wanted to make a hodgepodge post of things lately. Marlee and Laynie love going for walks in the wagon. Marlee loves to be big and pull her little sister.
Laynie is walking like a champ. She is still a little wobbly when she gets going fast. Here is a video of her a few weeks ago when she just got the hang of walking. She loves to chase these balls all over the house.
Marlee got this car for Christmas and has been scared to death of it since the day she first got it. She finally conquered her fear and rode it last week. She loves it, but she is just about to big for it now. Haha!
We have started a new tradition of getting frozen yogurt after school on Friday.
It's a big hit.
I am so glad that I get to work from home and spend more time with them. And I love when I am holding Laynie and Marlee says, "Hold your two babies?" That is a request that I NEVER turn down.
Laynie had her one year checkup last week (at 13 months...she's a little behind).
She weighs 19.25 pounds, between the 10th and 25th percentile
Height is between the 5th and 10th percentile
She is so short and petite. We love her to pieces!
Poor baby girl had to get 5 shots. She was already scheduled for 4 and then I was mean and had them go ahead and give her a flu shot, too.
It was the saddest thing ever.
Laynie isn't talking yet. We thought she was saying Dada, but now we think she was probably just mumbling. One thing is for sure, though. She loves to say E-I-E-I-O. ;)
Marlee is into talking about "best friends".
She also uses it when she is in trouble and will say, "But you are my best friend, Momma."
I sure do love my girls and our time together. I am trying to soak up every minute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment