Marlee loves Ferris wheels (aka spinning wheels) and rides, so we knew she would love the fair. And we were right! I don't think there was anything that she was afraid to ride. Her first stop was the big Ferris wheel with her Dada
Sidenote: She rode this again on the way out with her Momma and insisted on sitting across from me by herself. There are no seatbelts and as far as I know, the door just pops up and open, so I was a nervous wreck the entire time. I was so scared she was going to try to open that door!!
She loved the rollercoaster. Dada said it was faster than it looked. Haha!
And this motercycle ride is pretty much like all the other rides at the fair...just a different object that goes in circles.
Laynie was so content at the fair just watching all the people. I don't think she made a peep!
We spotted some pony rides on the way out and Marlee was a big fan.
We are headed to the fair in Fort Smith in a couple of weeks. I am sure Marlee will be thrilled. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment