Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here, There, and Everywhere

How is it possible that I have two climbers?  And two kiddos that are constantly in motion?  Is that normal??  Like having them so close together wasn't tough enough...God thought He would just go ahead an make me chase them 24/7...and yes, it is 24 hours a day because I am up every night with at least one of them.  Which leads me to another topic...will Marlee ever sleep by herself??  Someday, I'm sure.  But she always tells me "Not today".  They are exhausting, that is for sure.  But, I would rather have exhausting kiddos than boring kiddos any day.

Now that Laynie has mastered walking, she climbs on EVERYTHING.  I am always finding her in new places.
 Here she is grunting to get up on the stool, which ends with her up on the toilet.  She will stand on the toilet for awhile and then start to panic because she doesn't know how to get back down.  Oh, and Marlee is going through the band-aid stage.  They are her new accessory.
And this girl never stops moving either.  I finally resorted to a video the other day after 10+ failed attempts at a photo.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs