I decided to make the girl's costumes for Halloween this year. Marlee wanted to be a cat, so we made Laynie a mouse. ;)
Halloween WAS NOT a success. It was FREEZING. It was so cold that it made the whole thing not enjoyable at all. Marlee started acting strange about 30 minutes before we went trick or treating and was saying that her tummy hurt. And once we got outside, she was shivering. In hindsight, I am sure she had a fever and that is why she was more cold than the rest of us. We got through about 5 houses when Laynie's little hands were frozen and she had enough. As soon as I got in the house with Laynie, James comes running in saying that Marlee just threw up in someones doorway. And then we spent the entire night with Marlee throwing up. It was a Halloween we will never forget!
Halloween WAS NOT a success. It was FREEZING. It was so cold that it made the whole thing not enjoyable at all. Marlee started acting strange about 30 minutes before we went trick or treating and was saying that her tummy hurt. And once we got outside, she was shivering. In hindsight, I am sure she had a fever and that is why she was more cold than the rest of us. We got through about 5 houses when Laynie's little hands were frozen and she had enough. As soon as I got in the house with Laynie, James comes running in saying that Marlee just threw up in someones doorway. And then we spent the entire night with Marlee throwing up. It was a Halloween we will never forget!










0 comments:
Post a Comment