We decided to do Marlee's Birthday at Jim and Margaret's house this year so we could do pony rides and a hay ride. We had her party in mid-November because we thought the weather would be nicer. We were so wrong. It SNOWED on November 16th!! And you know what is crazy? The weather was absolutely beautiful the weekend of her actual Birthday, of course. We played games in the barn and made the best of it and Marlee didn't notice the cold. ;)
Here she is walking into the barn
And then she spotted the pony!



Little sister had to ride the pony, too.


Here she is playing games

The girls had to sing Frozen songs on the new karaoke machine, of course.


Laynie spent most of her time trying to escape from the barn.
I don't have many pictures of her opening presents or eating cake because Laynie was over the cold. But, here are a few.

We ended the party by making some yummy s'mores.

We didn't get a video of us singing Happy Birthday at the party, but we do have a video of us singing on her actual Birthday.
And she loved the singing Elsa doll we got her. :)
I CANNOT believe my baby girl is 3!!! I love her more and more each day and I absolutely love the conversation we can have now. She is so sweet and innocent and has such a big imagination. She is such a sweet gift from God.
Here she is walking into the barn
And then she spotted the pony!



Little sister had to ride the pony, too.


Here she is playing games

The girls had to sing Frozen songs on the new karaoke machine, of course.


Laynie spent most of her time trying to escape from the barn.
I don't have many pictures of her opening presents or eating cake because Laynie was over the cold. But, here are a few.

We ended the party by making some yummy s'mores.

We didn't get a video of us singing Happy Birthday at the party, but we do have a video of us singing on her actual Birthday.
I CANNOT believe my baby girl is 3!!! I love her more and more each day and I absolutely love the conversation we can have now. She is so sweet and innocent and has such a big imagination. She is such a sweet gift from God.






















1 comments:
Aw, what a great picture of Laynie & Tara :)
Post a Comment