Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 2015

I think someone in our family was sick the entire month of March.  Marlee had a virus, I had a stomach bug, Marlee got the flu, James got the flu, Laynie got the flu, Marlee got bronchitis, and Laynie is welcoming lots of new teeth, and Marlee got another virus.

We built a lot of tents during our snow days...and we are still building tents every day.
 Laynie at a doctors appointment.  They always act like nothing is wrong once we get there. 
 Marlee wouldn't take her antibiotic for her bronchitis and told us she wanted a shot instead.  The poor girl was not prepared for how bad that shot hurt.  We bought her this mermaid costume for being so brave.
 Marlee and I did get out of the house one Sunday afternoon to go skating.  She didn't want to leave until it closed down and she was SO exhausted, but she loved every minute of it.  She is constantly talking about going back
The girls had spirit week at school.  Here they are dressed up for pajama day.
 Laynie had her 18 month appointment.  She is between percentile 10 and 25 for height and between the 5 and 10 percentile for weight.  She is just a little bitty gal.  She is talking a lot more, but I am probably the only one that can decipher what she is saying.
Here she is saying "I don't know".  She still stands by the door when she is ready to go bye-bye.
Marlee loves to dress herself and she loves her cowboy boots.  She was so proud of her outfit for school last week.
The girls are really starting to play together.  I will often find them walking around the house holding hands. :)
Laynie gets so tickled at Marlee.
Laynie also likes to help.  She will hand Marlee all of the blocks from the drawer so Marlee can build a tower.  The only problem is that once the drawer is empty, Laynie thinks she needs to tear down Marlee's tower and put them all back in the drawer. 
I am so blessed with these two girls and this great Daddy.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs