Tuesday, November 24, 2015

October 2015

Marlee loves to help me cook and clean
 and she loves to wear lipstick (she asks for it sometimes before we go somewhere!).
 She still loves to build towers (I think we build "the biggest tower ever" every day).
 And her new favorite thing is arranging "tea parties" where she piles everything on the floor or on a table.  It is really testing me!!!
 
Laynie is in the "don't want my picture taken" phase so I don't have many of her.  She is really hard on herself and will put herself in time-out when she does something wrong.  I have to try hard not to laugh!
I also don't want to forget how she calls Marlee Laynie.  We all get a kick of it and I will be sad when she finally figures it out!
She loves the skinny tag on her blanket and I often find her rubbing it between her toes.  Her blanket has replaced the bear since the tag on the bear wore out.
We went to Frozen on Ice in Tulsa and the girls absolutely loved it.  The also loved the hotel.
  
Laynie wasn't sure about the pool at first but she warmed up after awhile.
 
 We were worried that Laynie wouldn't sit still for the show but she sat there mesmerized the entire time.
 The were both worn out after the show and Marlee asks me about once a week when we can go again.
The girls went on a pumpkin hunt with Jack & Jill.  Ma said Laynie was the first to spot a pumpkin!
 We went to a local pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin to carve and naturally they wanted these huge pumpkins.
 
 We settled on a smaller one and took it home to carve it.  Laynie kept saying "Wow!" and "It's hot"
 Marlee and Laynie were both Elsa for Halloween and Marlee wanted James to be Kristoff and me to be Olaf.  Her wish was granted...and Frank was Sven.
Since Halloween was on a Saturday this year, we went to Fort Smith to Trick or Treat with Josie and Hayes.  They all had so much fun.  I wish we could Trick or Treat together every year.
 
 Josie dressed up as Anna and they would tell everyone the were sisters. :)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs