Monday, March 4, 2013

15 Months Old

  • Is saying Momma, Dada, Ma, Pa, cat, dog, bath, bubbles (buhbuh), tree (tee), ball, banana (nana), What's that (wsat?), plane (pane), Papaw, turtle (tada), teddy bear (sometimes teddy, sometimes bear), duck (duh).
  • Wearing 18 month clothes and a size 3 diaper
  • Still loves to read.
  • Loves to sing songs.  Itsy Bitsy Spider is her favorite and she has started doing the motions (kind of).  I have a video of her singing it, but she is standing up naked in the bathtub so I will have to try to film her again
  • Speaking of filming her, she will hardly let me take any new pictures or videos because she is obsessed with watching videos of herself.  Every time I pull out my phone or camera, she wants to look at pictures and watch videos.  And she has her favorites, too.  She will try to slide the screen if she wants to move on.
  • We have had quite a week of teething.  At first I thought it was a canine tooth, but since there is a big gap between her other teeth, I think it might be a molar.  It has been lots of fun.  And James was quick to remind me that we have 15 more molars to go (including the new baby)...LOL
  • I also noticed this week that she somehow chipped one of her front teeth.  Awesome.
  • Learned how to open the doors in our house today...thanks to our lever-like door handles
  • She doesn't eat Frank's food anymore.  I guess she finally figured out that it is pretty gross.  She does bring a piece to me if she finds one on the floor.  She will also bring me anything else she finds on the floor...even the tiniest crumb.
  • Loves birds and planes.  She spends most of her time outside looking up at the sky.
  • Bouncing with Tigger is one of her favorite past-times these days

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs