James and I went to the horse races last weekend with our friends, so Marlee got to spend the weekend with her Memaw & Papaw. Below are the pictures and videos Memaw & Papaw sent us throughout the day. I sure do love the fact that I can get updates on my sweet baby girl while I am away!
Marlee started off her day with pancakes and bananas. Two of her favorites.
Then lounged in Memaw's lap to watch some home videos
She loves to ride the horsey at Memaw & Papaw's house. And she rode it all by herself for the first time. She is such a big girl!! sidenote: this horsey was ridden by me when I was a little girl. :)
A trip to Memaw & Papaw's wouldn't be complete without a few trips down the slide...backwards, of course!
A little reading with Papaw (Frank likes to make sure he isn't left out of the fun).
And she loves watching Papaw's video of a turtle. And I love how sweet she sounds when she says turtle...her first two syllable word! Sidenote: she also said puppy yesterday...or so Memaw says.
Memaw & Papaw's house is so much fun, but it makes for one tired little girl (with hair like her Papaw).
0 comments:
Post a Comment