Well, here I am at 27 weeks pregnant with baby girl #2
And here I was at 27 weeks pregnant with Marlee
So far, this pregnancy has been pretty great. I have not had near as much sciatica as I did with Marlee and I do not have any pelvic pain...yet. And, I can't really say that the baby is keeping me up at night because Marlee does a pretty good job at that. I can't believe we have only 13 more weeks until we meet our sweet baby girl. Time is flying!


2 comments:
So glad to hear you're feeling good. I didn't have as much pelvic pain the second time either. I think it's do to being so much more active the second time around. Do y'all have a named picked yet? Marlee is so cute and smart!
We do have a name...Laynie Camille :)
Post a Comment