Friday, May 10, 2013

Trip to Bernie

We went to Bernie a month ago.  I'm going to stop making excuses for it taking me so long to blog and just accept this as the norm.  At least I haven't given up yet, right?  Anyway, we were able to visit with Memaw Doris and Papaw Roy and went to see Memaw Polly at the hospital.  The Buffaloe's were in town for the weekend, so Marlee got to play with Amelie.  She just loves watching and learning from the big kids.

Here is Marlee with Amelie watching videos of Marlee on Dada's phone.  Aunt Helen looks thrilled in the background.
 I couldn't get Marlee to sit on either Memaw's lap, but when Memaw Doris pulled out a book, my little bookworm couldn't resist a good book reading. 
 Marlee and Amelie got to run around outside for a bit before we left to head back to Arkansas.  
The next two pictures crack me up.  
 This girl loves to swing on porch swings.  I wish we had a place for one at our house.
 The best we could do of both of them together.
 I have a picture of Marlee with Memaw Polly as well, but I am still waiting to get the picture from Kayla.  I will add it as soon as I have it.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs