Laynie is starting to like tummy time a little more.
Working those neck muscles sure is exhausting.
She is also really talking these days.
She loves her bath now that she is able to be submerged in the water. She just looks around and grins.
Marlee spent the night with her Ma & Pa last week and got to take a bath in their kitchen sink. She said, "Oh, boy!"
Marlee is still having trouble sleeping. She hasn't slept through the night in a year. We have tried everything we can think of to get her to sleep. I used to think we just stunk at parenting because everyone around us seemed to have kids that slept just fine. Now that we have another child that sleeps awesome, I have finally realized that she just has trouble in the sleep department. We have finally decided to just go ahead and get her a full size bed so one of us can sleep with her when she wakes up in the middle of the night. The poor girl doesn't even nap well. Here she is after fighting her nap for an hour and a half. When she finally crashes, she crashes hard...until she wakes up 45 minutes to an hour later..ugh. She is a very busy little girl so I'm just throwing up my hands and attributing her sleep troubles to her active mind.
She sings all day long and I can't capture it on video for the life of me. Here are two attempts. Stinker!
She is still very much into Elmo. In fact, we are going with an Elmo theme for her 2nd Birthday. As I was cleaning up the house the other night, I found Elmo and Cookie Monster sitting on the window sill.
She is also into Dora. She likes to sing the "We did it" song at the end. She is such a little singer.
We are gearing up for Halloween and talking a lot about pumpkins, ghosts, and trick-or-treaters. She has a book about trick-or-treaters that we read almost every night. We are hoping all of this will make her want to wear her costume on Halloween. She has yet to put it on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment