With all of the snow we have had this year, I have been short on childcare nearly every single week. I am so glad to have a "normal" work week!! I will try to recap what has been going on in our lives over the last month to catch you up a bit.
With all of the snow and FREEZING cold temperatures, we have been doing a lot of hanging out indoors...and a lot of pajama days.
Laynie loves to "talk" and Marlee loves to "talk" to her.
Marlee is really into dressing up. She is constantly putting on glasses and wearing her princess shoes...or any of Momma or Dada's shoes.
Laynie loves to roll around on the floor and grab all of her toys
Marlee went to "pajama day" at Jack and Jill
Laynie and I had our own "pajama day" photo shoot at home
Marlee absolutely loves her school and her teachers and she is always SO EXCITED to show off her artwork.
We got a new Kindle for Christmas, so we gave Marlee our old IPad. She loves playing games and watching Winnie the Pooh.
And she was so excited to see it in the car when we left for Bernie last weekend
Since we missed going to Bernie over Christmas, we went last weekend over Valentine's Day. The girls did SO GOOD on the 6 hour drive. I am not so nervous now about our trip to Florida this summer.
Opening her Valentine's goodies. I don't think the video shows it, but there was a package of ring pops she pulled out at the end. She may or may not have had suckers for breakfast each morning in Bernie because of this gift. And then we stopped at a gas station to go to the bathroom on the way home and she saw a box of ring pops and said, "Ooooo, Mom! What's that?!" The girl loves suckers...and popsicles.
My two little love bugs
Marlee loves story time at night. We usually let her pick two books (and she usually picks the two longest books on the shelf). She decided to take story time into her own hands the other night.
Marlee is becoming so independent. She wants to walk everywhere and is always wanting to put her hands in her pockets to keep them warm. ;)
A few of my favorite things that Marlee says and does:
"Mon! Let's get in my tent!" (this goes for anyone that comes to our door)
"You hear it?"
"I sure do!"
"No, Frank! He didn't do anything!" (she started saying this because she would get on to Frank and we would say he didn't do anything)
She is scared to death of any loud noises and will say "Whas zat?!"
We have to count everything in English and is Spanish. She is counting to 16 (she tries to go to 20, but I can't understand much after 16).
0 comments:
Post a Comment