Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lights on the Square

Our first attempt at lights on the square was with our friends.  Marlee did not cooperate for pictures and Laynie just wanted to run away.  We attempted to get a picture of the kids on the step, but I didn't get one where no one was moving.  I guess that is just how it is with 4 kids under 4!
 And this is all I saw of Laynie the entire time we were out there.  So much to see and do! 
We went back on a Monday night with Mom and Marlee was much more cooperative.  With the exception of one photo on the bench with Memaw, I left Laynie in the stroller this time and that went over much better.
 Marlee rode a pony
 and was all about posing for the camera.
 She said, "take my picture in front of this Razorback." :)
 Laynie just relaxed and enjoyed her stroll around the square. :)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs