Since Christmas, we have been spending a lot of time inside...watching a lot more TV than I would like. But, it is FREEZING outside (feels like single digits outside), so I really don't even want to have to load them up in their car seats if I don't have too. So, we hang out at home a lot. We do play inside. We do a lot of puzzles and coloring and painting and play dough and we play with all of their toys. But, with so many hours in the day, you have to just watch some TV. So, whatever.
Laynie loves to lounge while she watches TV. It kills me.
She also likes to touch me somehow if I am in the room. ;)
Marlee still loves to dress up. She still strips as soon as she wakes up and as soon as she walks in the door to put on one of her dresses.
Here she is in Momma's shirt and shoes (that she helped herself to in my closet).
She is such a girly girl that loves to carry a purse.
She has never been into baby dolls, but she loves dresses, jewelry, hair accessories, and purses. I don't know where she gets it because I wear yoga pants and a pony tail every day. Haha!
Here they are getting ready to go to school one morning. I always say "Are you ready to go bye-bye?" and Laynie goes and puts her hand on the door to the garage and waits for me.
Laynie is still such a good eater. She is getting all four molars right now though so she is a little more picky than usual. That makes eight teeth for her. I asked her to say cheese, so she is saying "Eese!" in this picture.
And here is a video of Dada feeding her bananas. Lord help me.
She is talking a whole lot more, but still won't repeat anything for us. She can say brush (when it is time to brush her teeth), apple, what's that? (wazzat?), hi, bye, nana (banana), book (booh), ni-ni (night-night), eyes, nose, Dada, Momma (once in a blue moon), and probably others that I am forgetting. But, you have to catch it the first time because she isn't going to repeat it.
Little miss has quite the personality these days and can give some pretty strong looks. Here's the look I got when I wouldn't stop asking her to look at me for a picture.
She is also a little daredevil. She is not scared of anything.
Marlee started gymnastics last week at an new place. To say that she loves it would be an understatement. She threw herself down in the lobby when it was over last week because she didn't want to leave. I was so embarrassed. When we got there this week, she yelled in the lobby, "Yay!!! We're at gymnastics!!" And then she said "I'm not going to cry when we have to leave, Momma". And she didn't. When it was over, she said "I don't want to leave, Momma, but I'm not going to cry." I could just squeeze her to death.
This girl loves artwork. She loves painting, coloring with crayons, coloring with markers, stickers, etc. And she is always so proud. :)
These two make my heart so happy. This video is probably my favorite right now. Marlee loves Laynie so much and it just melts my heart.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment