Thursday, June 4, 2015

May 2015

We started May out with Touch a Truck in Rogers.  We went with the Bradley's and Marlee had a blast.  Laynie slept the entire time. ;)
Here we are gearing up for the day at home.  Layine LOVES to do this now and initiates it all the time out of the blue.
Marlee and Cooper walked around holding hands the entire time.  It was so sweet.
 I thought Marlee would enjoy helping me plant and take care of flowers this summer so I actually planted some this year.  She helped me plant a couple and then she decided she didn't like the dirt.
Laynie loves to read and loves to climb up on the stools to sit by her big sister.
 Marlee loves to help decide on her clothes in the morning.  She was pretty proud of this outfit.
And she wanted to wear this to gymnastics one day.
Speaking of gymnastics...she loves it and she is learning so much.
 We go to the park about once a week after school...sometimes we get ice cream first.
Marlee is really into makeup.  She likes to get into mine every chance she gets.  This video was the first time but now she is always wanting to put on makeup. ;)
Laynie does this all of the time.  She just goes round and round and gets faster and faster.  She does it a lot when I'm cooking dinner.  We think it is so funny.
Marlee had her first dance recital.  She was SO EXCITED to perform on the big stage.
We walked over to the Boys & Girls Club one Saturday and went swimming at their indoor pool.  The girls had a blast and we will definitely be going back.  They had a big enclosed slide that Marlee went down with her Dada.  It was dark and fast and Marlee WAS NOT a fan.
Dada and I got out of the house and went to a Dave Matthews concert.  It was awesome.
 At least one of us has been coughing for the entire month of May, making for lots of restless nights.  Laynie wakes up with some pretty crazy hair after those restless nights.
 Marlee LOVES the Bible.  She carries one with her all the time and was so excited to find this one at the doctor's office.  We might be raising a little preacher! 
I still meet Pa in Chester on Thursdays so the girls can spend the day at Jack & Jill.  Marlee sings her songs the entire way there.  I just love to hear her sing.  Laynie has started chipping in, too.  Laynie sings really loud and proud and off-key and it makes me chuckle every time.
Thursdays at Jack & Jill are very exhausing.  My child that never falls asleep outside of bedtime can occasionally be found on the couch like this on Thursday evenings.
 We ended the month at Hayes' birthday party.  I didn't take any pictures, but Jess sent me this one of Laynie.  I love it.
I'll leave you with their school picture.  I love them so much. :) 
 We are looking forward to summer and swimming!!  Marlee can hardly wait to get in a swimming pool.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs