New clothes, twirling dresses, painted nails, pig tails, and high heel shoes...what more could a girl ask for? This girl is a girly girl...no doubt about that!!
Marlee had swimming lessons and while I don't have any pictures of her during lessons, I do have a picture of her swimming with her friends from Jack & Jill and a picture of Laynie keeping herself busy during Marlee's lessons. Marlee has learned so much and loves swimming.
We swim (play with the water hose) in our backyard pretty often
Laynie likes to sit by me most days so Marlee won't torment her with the water hose. She thinks it is funny from the safe zone. ;)
We have gone out on the boat a few times (only one picture actually on the boat...probably because I am watching them like a hawk so no one falls off...and I don't know why I don't have one of Marlee...probably because I didn't have time once I got Laynie to sit still).
I bought Marlee a watering can so she can help my water our flowers. She is such a good helper.
We went to Branson with James' family. We went to a small water park, The Dixie Stampede, and Silver Dollar City. The water park was fun after the girls warmed up to it (Marlee was very scared once the giant bucket dumped out and made a loud noise), they LOVED the Dixie Stampede (Laynie kept clapping and saying "Ooooo" and "Yay!" and Marlee was fascinated with all of the pretty dresses), and Marlee loved Silver Dollar City (Laynie didn't give a rip and took a nap). I didn't get many pictures because I am trying to do better at experiencing the moment instead of trying to capture every moment. I like that much better.
James and I spent the majority of our time at Silver Dollar City in the kiddie park with the girls while the rest of his family rode the big rides. I think this picture does a good job capturing how he felt about that. Haha!!
Marlee likes to help me in the kitchen and has to help when we make eggs. I let her mix it all up and then I turn the burner on and it is my turn.
They are really starting to play together and just cackle the entire time they are in the bath. I love that they have each other. :)
They also love to sing together. Layie chimes in loud and proud with a word now and then. Marlee will usually say, "Good job, Laynie!"













0 comments:
Post a Comment