We bundled up and headed to the playground at the school by our house. We go there often and we will certainly miss it when we move.
We took trips to Chuck E Cheese, the library, and Chick fil A after school while it was still cold outside. They did this ride at Chuck E Cheese about 10 times.
The girls still play so well together and I often hear Marlee say "Laynie, lets hold hands". It makes me so happy.
Laynie still likes to read her own books at bedtime. Her new favorites are Pete the Cat and a Princess Look & Find book.
Apparently Marlee is learning exercises at school. Her push ups kill me.
The girls got new Valentine's pajamas (Marlee is obsessed with these footed pajamas and wants to wear them all the time).
We did a Valentine's craft. It was not kid friendly. It was permanent sticky paint. I think it was for grown ups. Oops!
The girls had fun at the Valentine's party at Jack & Jill and Marlee had fun at the 50's themed Valentine's party at her school (her teacher made skirts for all of the girls to wear).
We all went skating after church on Valentine's Day. It was Laynie's first time to skate and she did awesome. She even tried to skate backwards and do turns. Marlee did awesome, as always.
We had a nice weekend at the end of the month so we all went to the park for a picnic. It was SO windy that we could hardly eat and we spilt a lot of things, but they had a good time. Marlee wanted us to eat on her Frozen blanket. Eat was a tight squeeze. Dada had to eat on the grass.
We took a trip to Devil's Den that Sunday and it was such a good day. The trail was steeper than I remembered and I had a lot of moments where I felt like I was going to have a heart attack because the girls wanted to run alongside of the ledges. They had so much fun exploring. Marlee loved looking in the caves and Laynie would look in the caves and say "where's the monster?"
Marlee posing for the camera. Haha!!
Laynie fell about every 20 steps. Poor thing.
We all went out for ice cream afterwards.
Marlee must have talked to Ma about orange sherbert because Ma took her to get some more that Thursday.
Marlee got her recital costume at dance. So cute! I can't wait to watch her at the recital.
0 comments:
Post a Comment