Dada was away one weekend, so we had a picnic in the park and went down to Fort Smith to spend some time with Memaw and Papaw.
This is my favorite. :)
We have been spending our time after school at the park, enjoying some orange sherbert, and playing in the backyard with sidewalk chalk and sprinklers
Marlee drew Elsa. Can you tell?
James and I got a night to ourselves for Tyler and Lauren Wheeler's wedding while the girls went to a family gathering with Ferrin and danced to some bluegrass music.
Marlee did so good at her dance recital. And she was so excited about her hair and makeup. :)
Marlee is second from the right in the front
While we were at Marlee's recital, Ferrin kept Laynie and they went to the Block Street Party. Laynie had a ball.
We spent Memorial Day weekend at Lake Ouachita with the whole Kifer family
Laynie belting out her favorite song on the drive down
Marlee loves to sing in the car, too. Her favorite is "The Grand Ole Flag". I love "the red, white, and flu if instead of a roast or flag". :)
Marlee has learned how to hula hoop and her cartwheel has really improved. We are so proud of her.
Here is just a video of a typical day around here.
Something I don't want to forget:
- Laynie will say "Whatcha doin Momma?" and I answer and ask her what she is doing and she always replies with "I'm Laynie." And sometimes she adds "What's your name?"
- Laynie asks for woo woos (fruit loops) and her duice (juice) first thing every morning
- Laynie says I need to go pete (pee)
Here are just a few more pics



0 comments:
Post a Comment