James and I had last Friday off work, so we went on a tour of Marlee's preschool and just spent the rest of the day hanging out.
This is on the way to visit her preschool. She toured the school in my sling and just looked around the entire time. I think she is really going to like her school.
And then she hung out in her Johnny Jump Up some more. She is still just swinging around...with a little bitty bounce in her step.
James and I "met" way back in high school, but never said more than "Hi" until 2004 and we've been stuck like glue ever since. We're that disgusting couple that does everything together and wouldn't have it any other way. We love life and try to laugh every day, which is easy with a husband like James. We are welcoming our first child into the world in December 2011, which gives us butterflies every time we think about it. We. Can't. Wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment