Marlee didn't think much about the Easter Bunny. I don't even think she realized that I handed her off. I'm sure next year will be a different story.
After visiting with the Easter Bunny, we decided to give her a bottle outside since the weather was so nice.
Of course Frank had to help
Since being back at work, I really enjoy snuggling with this munchkin on Friday nights
Saturday morning we gave Marlee her Easter basket. She got a couple new outfits, books, teethers, and spoons
Her Easter basket is a little big for her this year. I promise it isn't as big as it looks. She is just so little. I love it.
And she was fascinated with the ruffle on her shirt. Thank you Memaw Tara for my cute Easter onesie!
Then we headed down to Fort Smith to spend the weekend with the Grady's. I am so sad that I didn't get many pictures, but traveling makes a certain someone very cranky so there weren't many Kodak moments. I get snap one of her Ma giving her a bath in the sink.
Marlee enjoyed Easter morning looking at all of her toys that Ma & Pa hung on her crib. She had a good time.
We were running a little late for church, but managed to take a few pictures of Marlee all dressed up in her Easter dress. As a side note, her little "shoes" are called Toe Blooms and I think they are the cutest thing ever.
I wanted to get more pictures of her after church, but this is how that went. I think she was tired from her stay in the church nursery.
We stopped by Memaw & Pawpaw's house Sunday afternoon and got to see Josie and Layla. Josie had a ball sitting next to Marlee in Papaw's chair
Marlee loved kisses on her toes from Memaw Tara

Marlee getting some love from Layla
After visiting with the Easter Bunny, we decided to give her a bottle outside since the weather was so nice.
Of course Frank had to help
Since being back at work, I really enjoy snuggling with this munchkin on Friday nights
Saturday morning we gave Marlee her Easter basket. She got a couple new outfits, books, teethers, and spoons
Her Easter basket is a little big for her this year. I promise it isn't as big as it looks. She is just so little. I love it.
And she was fascinated with the ruffle on her shirt. Thank you Memaw Tara for my cute Easter onesie!
Then we headed down to Fort Smith to spend the weekend with the Grady's. I am so sad that I didn't get many pictures, but traveling makes a certain someone very cranky so there weren't many Kodak moments. I get snap one of her Ma giving her a bath in the sink.
Marlee enjoyed Easter morning looking at all of her toys that Ma & Pa hung on her crib. She had a good time.
We were running a little late for church, but managed to take a few pictures of Marlee all dressed up in her Easter dress. As a side note, her little "shoes" are called Toe Blooms and I think they are the cutest thing ever.
I wanted to get more pictures of her after church, but this is how that went. I think she was tired from her stay in the church nursery.
We stopped by Memaw & Pawpaw's house Sunday afternoon and got to see Josie and Layla. Josie had a ball sitting next to Marlee in Papaw's chair
Marlee loved kisses on her toes from Memaw Tara

Marlee getting some love from Layla
0 comments:
Post a Comment