Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Friends

James was out of town last weekend, so Marlee and I went to Fort Smith to visit some of her friends. We stopped to see Hudson first and it was nearly impossible to get a picture of the two of them together. This is her first picture with a boy and the parents like to think that this picture might be in their wedding slide show some day.Next, we went to see Lucy who is just 5 days younger than Marlee. They had fun under Lucy's mobile.

"Look Marlee, this is my rainforest mobile. Isn't it neat?"

"Can you hold your feet like this?"
"Whoa, I just noticed you were lying next to me. Who are you?"
We are hoping to get them together more often when I am in town. It will be neat to see them grow up together.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs