I went to Dallas the weekend before last (I'm a little behind on my blogging), so I took a vacation day on Monday to catch up with my little princess. We spent the morning working on Marlee's core. I probably should've been working on my core, too.
"Hey Mom, do you want to stay home and hang out with me today?"
"You do?! No way!"
"We can do a little stretching"
"And chew on our feet...my personal favorite"
Once Memaw and Layla got here, we went over to the neighborhood pool.
Marlee loved the water and spent most of her time on my lap like this. She just wanted to splash, splash, splash with her hands!
The kiddie pool is only 1ft deep, so she could touch her feet in her floatie and she absolutely loved it. She had the best time swimming with Layla.








0 comments:
Post a Comment