While I was in Fort Smith a couple months ago, Mom and I went through my baby pictures because I wanted to see if Marlee resembles me as a baby. And we couldn't believe how much her profile looks like mine! We found this picture of me and my brother when I was four months old
And here is Marlee at four months old. Crazy, huh?
We also found this one of me at four months with Dad
And thought it would be fun to recreate it with Marlee (although we didn't get around to it until Marlee was six months old...oh, well)
I plan to print these both so I can put them up in my house side by side. I love it. She is definitely my daughter, but she definitely has some of her Dad in her as well. And I know for a fact she has his short attention span and his lack of patience. ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment