Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Curious George

I'm back!!  We went to the beach last week and we were scrambling the week before that to leave town, so here are some pictures from a couple weeks ago.  Now that Marlee has figured out how to crawl, she is into anything and everything.  Here is about 5 minutes worth of hanging out in her room.

First she spotted her bookshelf
And after she successfully moved all of her books back and took my old baby shoes off of the shelf, she spotted the laundry basket
 The laundry basket wasn't very exciting, so she noticed that her bathtub was on the other side of the room 
 Full of all of her bath toys!  What a treat!
 Hmmm...what to do next
 Crawl in, of course!
 
She is so silly and thinks she is so big now that she can crawl.  And she absolutely loves it when James and I crawl with her.  She looks at us kind of like "Hey, I can do that, too!"  She is such a big explorer these days and I love it.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs