Here is a post I wrote last Monday and then realized that I couldn't upload pictures from the IPad...
Marlee went on her first plane ride Saturday to Mobile, AL for our family vacation (in Gulf Shores). James and I were prepared for the plane ride with toys, formula, juice, baby food, puffs, fruit, baby Einstein, you name it, and we were nervous about the flight all week. So, we were shocked when she immediately fell asleep after takeoff and slept all the way through both flights! We may have to buy her a plane so she will nap more often...LOL!
She did awesome until she woke up at 10:00pm Saturday night with a cold. We were up all night...poor thing. We are hoping it is just from the climate change and she will be back to herself soon. We played on the beach for a little while today, but she still isn't feeling very good so she is napping on me right now. She is so sweet...even when she is sick.
0 comments:
Post a Comment