Ashley and BJ came up with Hudson yesterday and stayed the night with us. We were going to go out on the lake, but since it rained, we spent the day playing inside instead. This is the only picture we could get of the two of them together. We were all four trying to make them smile and they just sat there like this for about five minutes. Hilarious.
We were supposed to go to Fort Smith today, but Marlee was up all night. I think she is teething...poor thing. James and I took her to the park this afternoon just to get some fresh air and let Marlee try out the swing. I took about 10 pictures and she has the same expression in all of them. She was just grinning from ear to ear.
Then we took a walk over to the fountain so Marlee could watch the water.
We had such a good time at the park. Sometimes it's good to just get out of the house for a little while.







0 comments:
Post a Comment