Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Lake, a Play Pin, and a Good Book

Last Sunday, we took Marlee and Cooper out on the lake.  We have been wanting to take them both out there all summer, but the it has been too hot for babies on the lake.  The weather was perfect last weekend and the babies did so great.  I think we were all secretly expecting the experience to be a total disaster, but both babies had the best time and neither one of them fussed at all.

Here is Marlee and Cooper with Alissa on the dock.  It is absolutely impossible to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera
 I think this girl is going to love the lake as much as her mom and dad.  I absolutely love her in these sunglasses.
We blew up Marlee's pool as soon as we got out on the lake and she was in heaven
 Her lake activities included some water bottle chewing,
 some boat driving, 
some steering wheel chewing,
  and lots of Cooper watching
 They held hands for a brief moment and we actually caught it on camera.  Well, it was more like Marlee holding on for dear life, but it was cute, nonetheless.
This picture just kills me.  Does it get any cuter than this?!
We ordered Marlee a play pin for our living room.  I have been going back and forth on whether to buy one for about a month and I finally decided it would be a good investment.  It really gives me peace of mind when I am trying to fix her dinner or something and I know she is in a safe place.  I think she likes it. :)
Marlee has finally gotten to where she will listen to her book at night instead of trying to eat it .  She also has her preferences.  Goodnight Moon is the only book that we are able to read from cover to cover.  I just love her to pieces.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs