I'm not going to do monthly update anymore, but I do want to check in once in a while and let you know what all is happening in the life of Marlee Mae....
- Still wearing 12 month clothes and a size 3 diaper
- Walking, fast-walking with her arms behind her (James calls them her turbo boosters), and stomping
- Still a bookworm and loves to read all of her (short) books.
- Has started saying "Oooo" when I point to the Owl in her 100 words book
- Has started saying "E-I-E-I-O"
- Loves when I sing The Wheels on the Bus or the Itsy Bitsy Spider. She hold her hands out when I sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and studies them real hard
- Still a big time fruit lover and a big eater in general. For example, she ate a whole banana, 5 strawberries, a tub of Velveeta shells and cheese, 1/4 hot dog and a handful of blueberries for dinner the other night (she is not much of a protein eater)
- Cardboard and wood are her "teethers" of choice. Too bad they aren't toys at all. I have tried everything I can think of (refrigerated teethers, frozen bagels, frozen washcloths, etc) but she isn't having it. I'm worried she might be on the show "My Strange Addiction" someday
- Loves to grab the toilet paper, throw it over her shoulder, and run as fast as she can
- Started saying "Ah" when she is really thirsty and takes a drink. She thinks it is hilarious when we do the same.
- Would live outside if she could. Unfortunately it is freezing outside so we are stuck inside a lot.
- Enjoys eating Frank's food. I thought that once she actually ate a piece she would realize that it is gross, but she still grabs a handful whenever she gets a chance.
2 comments:
Velveeta has protein!
I didn't know that! That's great because she can each her weight in mac & cheese.
Post a Comment